This group focuses on entertainment and related topics. Guidelines for staying on topic:
1) The topic and/or context should be about Entertainment (e.g. TV/film, celebrities, gaming).
2) Trailer announcements, usually in the form of Youtube links, are allowed. Please do not upload video files; share the link instead.
3) Entertainment-related news are allowed and welcomed.
4) Discussion on how a work of entertainment should have been written hypothetically can be put into Fiction Writing under the Genre of Fanfiction.
5) All members are entitled to their views to any work of entertainment. Please do not personally attack one another for having different views. Agree to disagree and respect each other’s differing opinions.
6) Avoid bringing up television programmes with a minimum age requirement (e.g. films with mature sexual content or extreme violence) as there may be underaged participants.
7) Be mindful when discussing content in television programmes that may be offensive to some of the participants (e.g. sacreligious, racist, politically charged matters).
8) Avoid discussing aspects of the life of celebrities that are unsuitable for underaged participants (e.g. love life).
Do note the rules about keeping the group spam-free. If you must share a long essay or article, please upload it on a blog, website, Google Drive or other online services first, then share the link for us to read at our leisure.